My amaaaazing sister Liz sent me four medium pack sized skittles. Two original, two tropical. :) I ate one original and one tropical on the own.
Now, why did Liz send me skittles?
Because THE SKITTLES HERE ARE REVOLTING.
So, I told my friends at school how ashamed I was that their country did NOT have normal tasting skittles. Now having some amazing American skittles in my possession, I thought, "Hmmm...maybe if I bring some of my skittles to school and share it with my friends, then I'll be able to prove that it's better! Ha!"
When I got to school, I popped open a bag and told them that if they eat some of my skittles, they would NEVER want to eat another British skittle in their life. I gave each of my friends about 6-7 skittles, making sure they had at least one of each color, and watched with big eyes at their reactions...
THEY LOVED THEM!
Siufan="OMG!"
Charlotte="F***ing he** these are delicious!"
Nettie="Yummy!"
Hannah="I love these!"
Girl whose name I can't remember="These are lush!" **The british use the word LUSH a lot**
(Excuse their language. It's something the teens of England can't seem to contain.)
I also gave them some of the tropical kind, which they loved also. They are all anxiously awaiting for more people to send me skittles. *Hint hint* :)
Now, why am I posting this on my England blog and not my SKITTLES-R-YUMMY blog? Because here is something about the British:
Their food and sweets are extremely...blah. The meals don't have enough spices and they use different ingredients than we do. Their sweets don't have hardly any sugar in them because the people here are very careful about what goes in their bodies because they want to be careful that they don't "get fat like all the American's do who eat McDonald's for breakfast, lunch, and dinner." :P But, their chocolate is definately THE best chocolate I've ever had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How many packs should i send over?? :) one for each person! cause then you would be like, "my most awesome friend EVER named laura sent these over for you guys" and they will love me! :) heehee
ReplyDeletejust kidding
but you should tell me how many skittles i should buy :)
That Liz girl IS an amazing sister.
ReplyDeleteOh, speaking of skittles......... check out my latest post:
http://theimportantblogofliz.blogspot.com/
haha this is to funny! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI am sending them soon! Be paitient and dont frown at me... i didnt get them out today like i planned. Things went... astray... from the plan that I had.
so Next week definitely:)
LOVE YOU!