Sorry I haven't posted in a long time! We haven't had internet connection and still don't. I'm actually at McDonalds now cause they have free internet connection. :)
So this is our PERMANENT house. The one will stay in for the rest of the 6 months.

Master Bedroom (Mom's room)

Kitchen. You probably can't see it, but one of those cabinets at the bottom is the fridge! It's super small

Dining Room.

Living Room. (Ra is eating Yogurt. I HATE the couches.)

Front door. (The mail is put through that slot!!! Cool, huh? :D)

Bathroom (Me and Ra's)

Stairs (They aren't scary! Yay!)

Me and Ra's room. Sorry, it's very messy. My bed is the right one.
I can see the floor of your room! I love the mail slot. I just sent you guys a care package today and guess what I put in there for you!?! It starts with a "S" and ends in "kittles."
ReplyDeleteOMG this is so cute! Ok so take pictures of your friends please! I really want to see them!!!:)
ReplyDelete