Thursday, January 8, 2009

School Uniforms


Go ahead and say it. "Anna, you look BULKY!" I HATE HATE HATE HATE my uniform! That's why I have a "snooty" look on my face. (Or so Liz likes to call it snooty) It's sooo uncomfortable and I am so bad at tieing ties that I just never re-tie my tie. HA! I'll update you all about school later.

4 comments:

  1. Anna, yes you do look a little bit bulky. But I say it is okay since everyone else at your school must look bulky too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah im sorry but isnt black supposed to be slimming? NOT THAT YOU ARE FAT AT ALL! But man... that is bad...:( Yeesh!:)
    Love ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the update? Where are the pictures of the new place you're staying at? Just because you won't have internet access for two weeks does not give you an excuse to not post on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear.
    You look gorgeous! ..except i feel sorry for those english kids. our lpa uniforms really aren't that bad after all haha
    you still look super duper gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete