Here are some pictures of our cottage area. I have more pics, but every time I upload them, it takes away some of my dad's internet speed and, of course, makes him a little tense. :P So I'll have to post more when he's relaxed. :)

This picture is the view from our front door. All of the other "cottages" are hooked together, kind of in a circle. I think the front is so so pretty.

This is our bathroom. On the left hand side, can you see that cord hanging from the ceiling? That's how you turn the light on. They do have switches, but most of the bathroom lights have cords.

This is the view from out back porch. You can see part of the porch. Above those steps is a tennis court and a playground. And Isis Lake. Isis Lake is a man-made lake. It's very pretty.

Another view from our back porch.

The Dining Room.

The living room/family room. Sorry it's so messy. But what do you expect when four people come to a place with eight suit cases and 4 carry ons, 3 laptops, and a violin? :)

Kitchen.
Ooooo you can see the butter. We live off of toast. :)

Stairs.
I hate them. I trip when I walk down them at night to go to the bathroom. (The upstairs bathroom never has toilet paper.)

This is the...enterway? IDK haha. This is just the area where the three bedrooms and bathroom come together.

Dad's room.

My new BESTEST friend! This is a box hooked on the wall in both bathrooms. You pull the chord, and TONS of heat comes out of it!!!! I love it!!!!! I will sometimes turn it on and just sit in the bathroom and read books. :)

Mom's room. (You can't tell, but the walls are light pink.)

This is Rachel's and my bedroom. Sorry it's messy. My bed is the left one. The stupid electric blanket doesn't work well. :( Ra's works fine though. :(
Well, hope you all like the pictures! I'll post more when I can. :)
oh my goodness!!! its so cute! So are you living in it now? i thought you coudln't for a couple more days!
ReplyDeleteI love it. I thought it was winter in England!?!?! What is up with all the green grass and stuff? I love that there are three computers in your living room picture. Is the English food so bad that you guys have to eat toast all the time? I can baaarrrrely see the floor in the room you and Rae share. Funny.
ReplyDeleteYou can't see the floor because the room so small that there is about 7 inches between our beds.
ReplyDeleteholy cow! thoes stairs would be the death of me!i think your little cottage circle is quite cute!ps. long live toast!!
ReplyDeleteWhy do your parents have their own bedrooms? Haha. Do they not sleep in the same bed? I'm so confused!!! AHHH(:
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!! This is adorable! it is bigger than i imagined too. This is really cute! I am kinda jealous lol:) I hope your having a better time:) When do you start School?
ReplyDelete