Saturday, February 14, 2009

How I Spent my Day Off of School (pt 2)

K this is AT the museum. I was very anxious to get out of it because I wanted to go shopping. So I didn't take time to read about all the different artifacts. I"m REALLY sorry but something is wrong with my computer and it decides what pictures it will let me upload or not. I have a lot more, but they wouldn't work. :( Anyway, here are pics from the museum!!!

I prefer Roman Men. :)

Looks like my dad has a little competition...:)
There was a mirror! :) I took advantage of it.I wanted to make sure he was fake hehe.
Neeeeeerrrrr
Mosaic floor.
Dead dude. I have no idea what is so special about him.

What the dead dude looks like.

Helmet

2 comments:

  1. You should totally the pic of you and your Roman boyfriend as your facebook profile. That would be so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this is so cool! I wish our school was cancelled due to superstition! But... it isnt. I guess we are just too used to these kinda things. Hey! I was wondering what kind of skittles that you would prefer?! Normal or like creamy! Tell me because I'm going to buy them today. I love ya! Post more!

    ReplyDelete