Saturday, February 14, 2009

How I Spent my Day Off of School (pt 1)

Yesterday (Friday) I had school off. Why?? Because it is Friday the 13th. And the people here are supersticious. Yup. That's right. Every Friday the 13th is canceled at Kingshill. This is how I spent the day off with Ra and my mom.

First, we had to go to Tesco (our favorite grocery store hehe) to get gas. Here are the pictures driving through the Cotswolds to TESCO!


Down the street we go!!
My dad calls this "the rook." Kinda looks like one, huh? We don't know what it is. A house? A castle???
In Ciren! (Nickname for Cirencester)
Lake near TescoAnd AT Tesco! (Waiting for my mom while she's getting gas)

Next, is part 2!!!

3 comments:

  1. wait
    they really cancelled school cause it was Friday the 13th?
    Are you serious??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna I love the pics you are sharing. There is still a bit of snow on the ground. Everything here is still brown, it is amazing that in mid February you have green grass and some blue sky. It's snowing again today, yeah for me I get to shovel the drive way. Freckles says Hi, she sure likes to talk. Please continue to give us updates on what you are doing. LUV IT! We can pretend we are with you having fun exploring the country side and way of life. Hope you practice your "proper" English accent and phrases so we can can hear how it sounds. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What!?!?! Only ONE picture of Tesco's SIGN!?! What kind of teaser is that? I want to see pictures of the INSIDE of Tesco as well. AND of you and Rae doing wheelies in the shopping carts. Come on now, you know it won't be difficult getting more Tesco pictures because you guys are there every other day.

    ReplyDelete