Thursday, February 5, 2009

Canceled!!! (and pics)

Yes, that's right!!! School has been canceled! Kingshill, along with every other school in England, was canceled today (and other schools have been canceled for a few days) due to the snow. Snow in England is VERY rare. So everyone is FREAKING OUT. Guess how much snow we have here? 3 inches. Yeah. That's right. We only have THREE INCHES OF SNOW. And school is canceled. Last night, it snowed big fat snow flakes, but very slowly and calmly. And they called it a blizzard. Wouldn't it be lovely if school in Utah was canceled every time it snowed 3 inches of snow? :)


Here are some more pics from England!


This is one of the brick walls that surround our house. Me and Ra took pics on it.
End of Spine Road. I love the trees in this pic.


See!? Not ALL of England looks like the country! Here's an actual TOWN! This is Swindon. GREAT shopping here.




Open field



Open field.


I stood at the end of our driveway to take this pic. So this is up our street. :)





Side view of our house. And there's my dad. He's sticking his tongue on his cheek, that's where there is a huge buldge in his cheek. :)




Front of our house! Ra is carrying a power chord.

More to come soon!!!!

6 comments:

  1. You look so cute. I love your boots. And are you wearing SKINNY JEANS!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR CLOTHES ARE SO CUTE!
    ah i'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm finally feeling A LITTLE up-to-date in their fashion. :) No, they're not skinny jeans haha. I WISH. It was a pain getting my jeans in my boots. It took a lot of effort...too much effort. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your coat is TO DIE FOR! ha ha "open field...open field" that made me giggle :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anna, fun pictures and commentary, and yes I agree you are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Errrr you REALLY need to update this blog. I want to see pics of you and Rae riding around the cars in Tesco!

    ReplyDelete