Monday, December 15, 2008

FAQ's

Here is a list of FAQ's about our family moving that I think I need to clarify haha! If you have more questions, ask me and I'll definitely add them to the list.

1. When are you moving?
December 30th.

2. Where are you moving?
Cirenchester, England.

3. Are you living there forever?
No, my family will be staying there ABSOLUTELY NO LATER than July 7th. (Six months.) We may be back before then.

4. How are you going to school?
We're not sure yet. There is a school called Kingshill (I know, really lame name) that my parents are interested in. Their school system is different from ours and much too hard to explain so I'm not even going to try.

5. What are you doing with your house?
Right now, we're trying to rent it for six months. It most likely is impossible to get it rented that long, so we're also looking at renting it out for a year, at the most. I'm hoping we can find someone to get it only for six months :( because we'd live in Logan till the rent was over. :( :( :(

6. Why the heck are you moving to England? I mean, that's so far!
Yes, I know. My dad is getting an MBA (Masters of Business Association Degree) at USU. It requires him to go to school in England for 3 months and then do a project in England for another three months.

7. Okay, well why is your dad doing that? That's kinda...different.
Getting this degree with expand his business so that he has more opportunies to bring more money in.

8. Okay. So you're moving to England for six months. What are you going to do down there?
I don't know exactly. Go to school, live in a "cottage" hahaha. :) My family will probably travel in Europe a lot. (No, not because we are a filthy rich family hehe :) but because the airlines in Europe are EXTREMELY cheap.)

Any more questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment